In order to be considered for a Saïd Foundation Scholarship you will be required to submit the following documents with your online application:
- A copy of your high school marks/certificate.
- A copy of your university transcripts and graduation certificate. If you are in the final year of your studies, please upload all transcripts you have received to date.
- A copy of your current passport or national ID card.
- A copy of your English language results or confirmation of your language test date.
- Offer letter(s) from your chosen UK universities for a postgraduate course starting in September 2021. If you have not received an offer you must provide evidence that you have applied for a place i.e. the university application ID.
- Three reference letters which must be uploaded with your application. Applications without three reference letters will not be considered.
It is not possible to upload documents after your application has been submitted so you must ensure you provide the required documents before completing your application.