In order to be considered for a Saïd Foundation Scholarship you will be required to submit the following documents with your online application:
- A copy of your high school marks/certificate.
- A copy of your university transcripts and graduation certificate.
- A copy of your passport or national ID card.
- A copy of your English language results or confirmation of your language test date.
- An offer letter from a UK university for a postgraduate course starting in September 2019 or evidence that you have applied for a place on a postgraduate course at a partner university (the university application ID).
- Three references.
In addition to these documents, PhD and DPhil candidates are required to submit the following a supporting statement from your proposed university supervisor or other academic/professional expert which supports the relevance of and need for your studies at the PhD level in your home country.
It is not possible to upload documents after your application has been submitted so you must ensure you provide the required documents before completing your application.